Your creative work is unique and extraordinary – then why is your brand boring?
You may have heard already that a strong brand can help you:
- stay memorable
- stand out from other people and companies
- appear more trustworthy
- attract your dream clients
- encourage word-of-mouth referrals
- and yes, even raise your prices.
But you’re unclear about where or how to start?
You’ve heard a thousand times that that you should “show your personality” in your marketing, but you might be frustrated and unsure on how do you actually do that?
The reason you’re confused is that you haven’t figured out yet what’s unique about you and your work, and how to use this insight in your branding and marketing.
This free mini-class will help you do that – in a single afternoon.
Learn how to let your individuality shine through your brand
During this class, you’ll learn to:
- identify what makes you & your business unique
- discern who are the people you really want to attract and how to connect with them
- choose the ideal colors and fonts for your brand
- generate new content topics that are entirely on-brand
- evaluate your current website and promotion channels and fix all off-brand glitches
The result of this class is a list of clear steps you need to do to transform your brand, and text you can copy directly to your website to let your clients know what makes you remarkable.
We’re keeping this short, concise and to the point, because I want to get you moving and implementing stuff as soon as possible.
What you’ll get
A 10-minute video class (with transcript) + a 24-page printer-friendly guidebook
No fluff, pure value.
Ready to revamp your brand?
Revamp Your Brand In One Day is a short & sweet preview of the branding framework I teach in my upcoming book The Human Centered Brand. If you want to get notified when the book becomes available, and keep getting other branding related resources via email, click the checkbox to receive information about the book.
You also have the option of joining Nela's Letters with my articles, tips, exclusive members-only content, and special offers delivered via email. (You can easily change your mind later.)
Enter your name and email below, and your class will be in your inbox within minutes!