Do you have any questions for me? Want to share a success story you’ve had by using some of my tips? Or do you just want to say “hi”? I'd love to hear from you.
I typically respond to e-mails within 24 hours on workdays. If you send your email on a Friday afternoon, I’ll get back to you on Monday. I need to get away from the computer sometimes, you know? ;)
Due to the amount of spam I've been getting through the contact form, I had to move it to a different page. Click here to open it.
Quick answers to the most common questions:
- If you'd like to hire me to design your brand identity, please use my Project inquiry form. (If you still decide to use the general contact form, I'll redirect you right back to the project inquiry form anyway, so it's best we avoid the unnecessary back and forth.)
- Speaking inquiries have their own separate form on my Speaking page.
- I don't accept guest posts.
- I don't do advertisements, sponsored posts, or paid link placements.
- I don't do software reviews.
- I don't link to websites/articles/resources when people ask me to. Any outreach requests to feature stuff on my blog go straight to Trash.
- If you'd like to use my artwork for your project or publish it on your own blog, please do contact me using the form linked above and I'll be able to tell you for sure whether what you're asking for is OK. Some of my work was exclusively licensed to other clients so it may not be used in any way, no exceptions.
- Yes, you may get a tattoo of my art. No need to ask for permission first, but if you want to support me, consider buying a high-quality print of the artwork you'd like to use. And please send me a photo of the tattoo when it's healed, seeing those makes me very happy.
- In general I’m not able to provide mentoring or critique on your work. I occasionally open applications for paid consulting and mentoring—let me know if you're interested in that.