- Drawing and painting: digital and traditional
- Visual identity & branding
- Graphic design for web and print
- HTML & CSS coding
- WordPress theme development
- Advanced photo editing and retouching
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Inkscape
- Teaching creative skills through live workshops and tutorials
- User Experience (UX)
- Content Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Experience in Event Management
- Experience in Public Relations
- European Science Fiction Society Hall of Fame — Best Artist, Eurocon 2012.
- Best illustration, SFera — Croatian national annual award for science fiction and fantasy literature and illustration, SFeraKon 2007.
- Best Croatian blog in Science and Art category, CarNET Webfestival 2006.
Conference talks & panels
- WordCamp London (March 17-19 2017, London, United Kingdom)
- Career Boster, Rijeka Faculty of Economics (March 6 2017, Rijeka, Croatia)
- WordCamp Split (September 3-4 2016, Split, Croatia)
- WebTalks Rijeka meetup (September 29 2016, Rijeka, Croatia)
- WebCamp Zagreb (October 28-29 2016, Zagreb, Croatia)
- 10th WordPress meetup Zagreb (November 27 2015, Zagreb, Croatia). Video (Croatian, no subtitles)
- Rikon 2015 (October 10 2015, Rijeka, Croatia)
- Rikon 2013 (October 12 2013, Rijeka, Croatia)
- Eurocon 2012 (April 29 2012, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Design Your Creative Process workshop (March 3 2017, Rijeka, Croatia)
- Content marketing workshop at STEP-Ri (February 4 2016, Rijeka, Croatia)
- Katharsis, Karlovac, Croatia (September 12–28 2014)
- Freaky Friday, Zagreb, Croatia (June 13 2014)
- Bring Us Your Dead, Las Laguna Gallery - Laguna Beach, California (October 1-31 2015)
- Nakedness, Las Laguna Gallery - Laguna Beach, California (July 2–31 2015)
- Visions from the Fairy Realm, Opatija, Croatia (June 20–27 2015)
- Wallpeople, Rijeka, Croatia (June 6 2014)
- Rikon 2013, Rijeka, Croatia (October 11—12 2013)
- The Sketchbook Project, United States of America Tour (March 2 - August 4 2013)
- Wallpeople, Rijeka, Croatia (June 1 2013)
- Eurocon 2012, Zagreb, Croatia (April 26–29 2012)
- Morbid Visions, Newark, New Jersey (October 22 – November 3 2007)
- Rikon 2007, Rijeka, Croatia (October 5–7 2007)
- Liburnicon 2007, Opatija, Croatia (July 20 2007)
- Izvršitelji nauma Gospodnjeg, Maribor, Slovenia (July 2 2007)
- SFeraKon 2007, Zagreb, Croatia (April 25–27 2007)
- Cover illustration: Natalija Grgorinić & Ognjen Rađen "Poljubac žene-vješalice", Zoro (BIH).
- Cover illustration: "Priče o sablastima i vješticama iz rajnskog antiquariusa" by Herman Hesse, published by Zoro (BIH). ISBN 978-953-6296-68-2
Featured work: Allure
- Cover illustration: "Bojno polje Istra" by Danilo Brozović, published by Zoro (BIH). ISBN 978-953-6296-81-1
Featured work: Battlefield Istria
- Contributor to a book: "Surreal Digital Photography 2", published by Ilex Press Ltd (UK). ISBN 1905814070
Featured work: Electric Medusa, You can't own me
- Cover illustration: "13. krug bezdana", published by SFera & Mentor (HR). ISBN 978-953-7113-29-2
Featured work: Into the abyss
- Cover illustration: "NOSF" electronic magazine, published by SFera (HR). ISSN 1845-7266
Featured work: You can't own me
- October 2005 – Present
Freelance illustrator & graphic designer
Creating web site designs, logo & branding for small businesses, artists, writers, non-profits and performers.
Illustrations for small publishing houses focusing on Sci-Fi and fantasy fiction.
- March 2016 – Present
Adobe course instructor
Company: Public Open University Algebra
Course instructor of "Graphic Design: Digital Publishing Specialist"
- March 2011 – August 2013
Web and graphic designer
Company: Webiny Ltd
Web and graphic design for Webiny products and clients
- September 2008 – February 2011
Web and graphic designer
Company: Adria24 GmbH
Web design, HTML/CSS template coding. Logo design and identity development
- January 2007 – January 2008
Web designer & illustrator
Company: Lurker d.o.o.
Web site design and concept art.
- October 2005 – October 2006
Company: Nosco d.o.o.
Web site templates design and coding.
- October 2005 – July 2006
Programming student teacher
Company: Faculty of Engineering, University of Rijeka
As a senior student, I was assisting other students during Programming class, and giving private lessons if necessary.
Back to About page