Click on the thumbnail to download larger image. More photos are available here. Please credit the photographer which is noted in the file name.
The Human Centered Brand book
Please contact me to request a full review copy of the book.
Click on the thumbnail to download larger image. More photos and graphics are available here.
Getting familiar with my work
If you’re new to my work and want to get a crash-course on the topics I typically talk about, I recommend the following articles.
Branding, design, and The Human Centered Brand methodology
- Struggling with your brand strategy? Start here.
- What is a unique value proposition & how to create one
- Human Centered Branding: Filling the Gap between Personal & Corporate Branding
- Hyperfocused vs. holistic brand: which one is better for you?
- Rebranding 101: Why & how to update your existing brand
- Is your logo sending the right message?
- Branding is a journey, not a one-off project
Creativity and career fulfillment
- Everything is an art project
- Devoted to wholeness instead of pursuing success
- Why I start every day with personal creative practice
- Creativity in digital isolation
- Business tips for people who have “too many passions”
- The Ethical Impact of Your Creative Business
- How to stay motivated while working on long-term projects
- Should you turn your hobby into a job?
Please contact me to request high-resolution samples of my design and illustration work. Let me know what type or specific projects you’re interested in featuring.
If you want to link to my public social media profiles, here they are: